Shipping, Custom Gift Basket and Return Policies
1. Orders received by 1:00 p.m. Central Time Monday-Friday will ship out the same day. No orders will ship on Saturday or Sunday or a Federally recognized holiday, but will ship on the next business day. NOTE: If a large quantity of gifts are ordered, ship time may be affected. Contact us to discuss large, multiple orders.
2. We offer nationwide shipping to all 50 states. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may incur additional shipping costs. We use USPS, UPS and FedEx. Transit time will vary depending on the level of service you choose. We offer Ground (standard), Next Day and 2nd Day air service. NOTE: UPS and FedEx do not deliver on the weekend unless Saturday delivery is specified (additional charges will apply). Contact us if a Saturday delivery is required.
WE CANNOT DELIVER TO A P.O. BOX.
3. Address Correction Fees - items requiring an address correction before they ship are not usually a problem. Please call us at (281) 844-6436 to ensure we get the information in time. Do not email us to make us to make the correction. If you need to correct an address after your item has shipped, there will be a $20.00 charge for an in-transit intercept to make the correction. If your item gets shipped back to us, we will be happy to re-ship it for the actual cost of shipping plus the $20.00 charge for the return shipping.
4. Orders containing alcohol are shipped from our licensed supplier. The shipment must be signed for upon receipt by a person who is of 21 years of age or older.
5. For gifts containing chocolate – we do not ship chocolate during warmer weather months. We reserve the right to substitute chocolate items with an item of equal value.
6. Hospital Deliveries – due to mail room delays and unexpected early patient discharges, we do not recommend shipping gift baskets to hospitals. It is usually better for all involved to ship get well gifts, surgery recovery baskets or new baby gift baskets to the patient's home address where they can enjoy your basket selection in the comfort of their own home.
7. Free shipping – gifts in the Free Shipping category, or if we are offering free shipping for certain items during a special promotion, will ship via Ground (standard) service only and does not apply for Next Day or 2nd Day air service.
Custom Gift Baskets
1. Custom gift baskets are just that – custom. This means we will create a gift according to your specifications and budget. We will work closely with you to assure the gift meets your satisfaction and that we stay as close to your budget as possible. We will contact you if there should be any part of the gift that cannot meet the design standards or budget before it is completed. We will send photos to you to review before completion and will be happy to make changes that you are not completely satisfied with. We may also offer you suggestions that will help adhere to the integrity of the design. Our goal is to create a gift that you and your recipient are completely happy with.
2. Custom gift baskets require a 50% deposit before we begin any work on the gift. We can invoice you or take a payment over the phone for the deposit. The remaining balance is due upon approval by you (the client) and before delivery to the recipient. If we are delivering to you locally (within 30 miles), we can accept payment from you at time of delivery.
3. Wine or alcohol in a custom gift basket: currently we are not licensed to sell wine or alcohol in custom gift baskets. The customer may, however, provide the wine or alcohol to us to include as part of the gift. The recipient must be at least 21 years of age, and the gift must be signed for by a person of at least 21 years age.
1. If a shelf-stable item purchase is returned to us new and in original packaging within 7 days of delivery, we will offer a store credit for your order total and less our costs for shipping and handling each way. In the event that the original credit card used to make your purchase is no longer valid, we can only offer a store credit for the amount of your product cost, less discounts, shipping and handling each way.
2. Return Policy for Canceled Orders – an order cannot be canceled once it has been shipped. If you decide to cancel after shipment, our standard return policy applies.
3. Return Policy for Free Shipping Items – for items that shipped for free, our shipping costs will be deducted from your store credit.
4. Return Policy for Perishable Items (cheese, chocolate, fruit) – if a perishable item is returned to us marked as “undeliverable” we cannot offer a store credit. Unfortunately, unlike items that have a longer shelf life, items that are perishable are unable to be resold after they are sent back to us. When this situation occurs, we do offer customers a 15% discount on a replacement order.
5. Return Policy for Damaged Products – if a product arrives damaged or with items missing, please notify us within 7 days. We would be happy to send you a replacement as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that missing items may have been substituted. We want you to be completely satisfied with the gifts we provide you and your recipient. If for any reason the gift arrives in unsatisfactory condition due to shipping, please take photos upon receipt and contact us so we can implement an investigation with the delivery company.
6. Gifts with food items – we will not accept returns for gifts with food items that have been opened and eaten. If there is a particular item in the gift basket that is not fresh, please contact us so we can send a replacement of the item.
7. Non-food items – if any of the items in the gift basket arrive damaged, please take photos upon receipt and contact us so we can have a replacement sent.
8. Substitution Policy – due to unforeseen circumstances, we will occasionally run out of a specific item. While this situation does not occur often, we reserve the right to substitute an item of equal value in our product.
To return an item or order, please contact us at 281-844-6436.